There are no products listed under this category.
DALENO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PAYMENT AND TERMS
- All opening orders are Charge Upon Shipping; payment is expected when goods are ready to ship.
- Before an inquiry is accepted as an order, clients will be contacted for payment.
- Clients can apply for terms by filling out an application; request one from your rep after your first order has been processed and shipped.
- All client terms must be approved and will be reviewed for accounts that exceeds $25,000 in sales annually.
SALES ORDER DOCUMENTS
- Daleno Art will issue a sales order acknowledgement to confirm the order
- When goods are shipped, Daleno Art will provide via email a packing list and tracking information
- Payment is processed, the invoice and receipt is emailed within 48 hours of the shipment release
- All documents are sent via our automated ordering system, please be sure to check your spam or junk email
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- No changes or cancellations will be accepted once an order goes into production. No additions can be made to an existing order, but a second order can be placed and shipped together.
- Clients will receive an official order acknowledgement to confirm production has begun. Your web inquiry does not confirm an order.
- No returns or exchanges accepted product is print on demand.
SHIPPING: United States and Canada
- Freight costs are added to the final invoice before shipping.
- Estimated Freight Quotes can be requested when an order is placed.
- Clients have the option to arrange pick up from our warehouse, contact Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) once your order has been placed.
- Basic Stock product: 4-6 week lead-time
- Custom product: 5-week lead-time – with Daleno approval
- Market product: 6 week lead-time
- GENERAL CUSTOMS: Custom pieces cannot be ordered through the website. All requests must be submitted to Daleno for review. For customs requests or questions, please contact Daleno Customer Service (email@example.com).
LOCAL DALENO REP
- Contact Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain your local rep’s information to see product samples, frame options, receive printed catalogs and promotional materials.
- We have local reps across the US, Canada and Latin America.
SHIPMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
All shipments require full inspection of exterior packaging upon delivery.
In the event of damages, do not refuse shipment and be sure all damages are documented on the BOL with carrier prior to signing.
- Exterior packaging damage must be documented on the BOL upon receiving with photos and reported within 48-hours* upon receiving
- All goods should be inspected within 48-hours* upon receiving to report damages
- All art or frame damages without exterior package damages must be reported within 5-days* of receiving
Contact email@example.com to report damages and request a claims form. Supporting documentation will be required:
- Product images including: overall image of piece, front and back, close up of damage
- Out carton packaging
- Copy of BOL
All claims will be reviewed per case for further action and can take up to 10-14 business days to determine final outcome.
*Claims filed after the allotted timeframe are subject to be denied.